Please note that we are not responsible for the accuracy or content of any sites linked from our own site, nor for the way in which those linked sites might handle any information that you choose to provide them with. We cannot be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss however caused by your use of these linked sites.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.
The majority of this site may be accessed without you having to provide any personal or identification details whatsoever. However, in order to advise you properly, we must obtain certain information from you about your financial and personal circumstances, to assess the suitability for particular products and services for your needs. If you wish us to provide advice you can telephone us to arrange a meeting, or you will need to register through the secure area of our site, or complete an enquiry form, to provide us with basic personal and contact details, and in some cases further personal data such as health and medical conditions.
By providing us with your personal data:
1. You agree that the information we hold about you can be held on computer (whether local or web-based) and/or paper files.
2. Where stored on our secure web server, we undertake to password protect your data giving direct access only to yourself, ourselves, and third parties who may need to maintain the database e.g. PracticeWEB Ltd who manage our website.
3. You may at any time, either online or by phone, request that your username and/or password to access your personal information be changed to one of your choice.
4. You may access the information you have provided to us 24/7, for the purposes of viewing/ amending or updating it. Any changes you make will be stored on our secure database, and we will be notified that changes have been made.
6. We aim to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you provide to us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
7. You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to third parties (e.g. Credit reference agencies and medical practitioners, where relevant, product providers and anyone whom we may use to process your application on our behalf) for the purpose of processing your application and for the ongoing administration of your investment or policy but for no other purpose. Your information may also be accessed by PracticeWEB Ltd for the purpose of web site maintenance and administration, and the Financial Conduct Authority for investigative work, and fraud prevention agencies if requested to do so in order to meet our responsibilities under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and general United Kingdom law.
8. You agree that we may use the information that we hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, email or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of benefit to you or comments and news features which may be of interest to you.
9. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, we agree that any consent given by you under paragraphs 7 and 8 above may be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us.
What our clients say
We’re incredibly proud of the work we do. Here are the real words of real clients.
Matt has been my financial adviser for many years. During this time, he has always made himself available to advise on any matters that I have been concerned about. He has become a valued friend, with a wealth of financial knowledge.
Twenty years ago, my accountant recommended Matt Webb as a first-class financial adviser and that has proved to be the case. He is always courteous and ready to explain any questions I may have.
Matt has been our financial adviser for a number of years now and we look forward to working with him for many years to come. His expertise, advice, guidance and reliability has been at the heart of the trusting relationship from which we benefit.
I suffered a stroke at 58 and had to stop working to focus upon my recovery. PWS’s input was invaluable. They convinced me and my wife that we had amassed sufficient wealth to enable early retirement. I am now 61 and have made a full recovery and enjoy my retirement in the knowledge that I have a “financial partner” in PWS to allay my natural anxiety given the uncertainty we all have to navigate.
Matt has a very good understanding of his clients’ needs and nothing is ever too much trouble. Matt is very knowledgeable and explains everything clearly and in sufficient detail to enable an informed decision to be made. He deals with everything quickly and efficiently and responds promptly to every query. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Matt to anyone seeking any form of financial advice.
I have used the services of PWS for over ten years now. I have found their services and advice to be clear, efficient and prompt at all times. It has been refreshing to work with a company that is proactive and gives peace of mind that you really are receiving considered advice that specifically suits individual needs. I have had no hesitation in recommending PWS to personal friends as well as colleagues. Thanks Mo and your exceptional team - see you soon!
I was introduced to Steve in 2008. I genuinely trust and appreciate the professional advice given to me and my family. The ongoing investment and pension advice has been invaluable through the good and the bad times and I have had no hesitation in recommending Steve to family and friends.
PWS Financial Consulting Ltd have been our financial advisers since 2005. They have always offered sound financial advice based on our investment objectives as well as our personal needs. They keep in regular contact and provide us with ongoing financial advice as our needs and markets change. They take the time needed to fully explain our options and to guide us in an appropriate direction. We feel as though they truly care about us, our finances and our future.
(Mohit) Thank you so much for helping me by sorting out my retirement, pensions and general finances. You managed to improve my financial gains through astute financial management, and greatly help reduce my losses during the crash a number of years ago. It helps so much when you speak in a down-to-earth manner, which assists my decision-making going forward.
Having been a client of PWS for over 20 years, I cannot recommend them too highly. The levels of professionalism and product knowledge are excellent. They are fully interested in client and family circumstances and provide continuity of personnel which is crucial for client comfort. Their fees are realistic, and they make ease of consultation a priority. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
I have been fortunate enough to have Matt as my financial adviser for over 10 years and during this time he has seen me and my husband through some major life events. These have included my own unexpected ill-health retirement and also for my husband, his cancer diagnosis, financial planning around this, his retirement and subsequent death. Throughout everything Matt has always been very personable, thorough, informed, efficient, responsive and has always dealt with us with great care and understanding, giving tailored advice to our own specific situation. Matt’s advice and support have made very difficult moments in our lives more manageable and have given me and my family a great base for a financially safe and comfortable future. I would not hesitate to highly recommend Matt as a financial advisor and I am very grateful that he has looked after us so well for so long.
Get in touch
If you would like to learn more or book a no-obligation initial meeting, we would love to hear from you. Enter your details below and we will be in touch.